This blog is my log for my personal Happiness Project. Join me as I form new, positive habits and assess what it is that makes us happy! Please feel free to leave comments if you see something that resonates with you, that you have added insight on, or anything I say that you can fit to your life and make your own. I would love to hear what you think about my general ramblings and musings.
The following is the schedule I have set for my Happiness Project:
- March: Health
- Exercise 3x per week for 30 minutes each.
- Eat three meals per day.
- Wake up at 5am each day, and go to bed by 9pm.
- Drink eight 8 oz glasses of water each day.
- Brush teeth twice per day and floss daily.
- April: Slow Down
- May: Home
- June: Memories
- July: Friends
- August: Attitude
- September: Work
- October: Dreams
- November: Love
- December: Play
- January: Money
- February: Passion
And the following are Meghan’s 7 Commandments of Life:
- Give generously without expectations.
- Foster human connection.
- Allow yourself dreams – and then chase them.
- Own only what you can cherish.
- Act now without fear.
- Create something beautiful.
- Treasure the moment.